* 2 bunches spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
* 4 cups sliced strawberries
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon paprika
* 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
* 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
1. In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds. Pour over the spinach and strawberries, and toss to coat.
Nutritional Information open nutritional information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 235 | Total Fat: 15.9g | Cholesterol: 0mg