* 1 (8 ounce) package seasoned chicken-style vegetarian strips (such as Morningstar Farms® Chik’n Strips), diced
* 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
* 1 (16 ounce) bottle reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
* 1 (12 fluid ounce) bottle hot buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank’s® REDHOT Buffalo Wing Sauce)
* 1 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
1. Place the diced vegetarian chicken strips, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo wing sauce into a slow cooker. Cook on Low, stirring occasionally, until the cheese has melted and the dip is hot, 1 to 2 hours. Stir in the shredded cheese and serve.
You can substitute 8 ounces of diced chicken for a non-vegetarian option.
Nutritional Information open nutritional information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 186 | Total Fat: 11.4g | Cholesterol: 24mg