* 1 (8 ounce) package seasoned chicken-style vegetarian strips (such as Morningstar Farms® Chik’n Strips), diced
* 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
* 1 (16 ounce) bottle reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
* 1 (12 fluid ounce) bottle hot buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank’s® REDHOT Buffalo Wing Sauce)
* 1 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
1. Place the diced vegetarian chicken strips, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo wing sauce into a slow cooker. Cook on Low, stirring occasionally, until the cheese has melted and the dip is hot, 1 to 2 hours. Stir in the shredded cheese and serve.
You can substitute 8 ounces of diced chicken for a non-vegetarian option.
Nutritional Information open nutritional information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 186 | Total Fat: 11.4g | Cholesterol: 24mg
2 cups sour cream
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp celery salt
assorted raw vegetables, scrubbed and cut into
Mix first four ingredients well with sppon and refrigerate for at
least one hour before serving.
19 g carbohydrates for entire recipe of dip.
Submitted by: Cayce
Prep Time: approx. 15 Minutes
” This yogurt, cucumber, and garlic dip is a wonderful,
cool companion dish – great for summer! ”
2 cucumbers – peeled, seeded, and quartered
1 tablespoon kosher salt
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
1 Place quartered cucumbers in a small colander and sprinkle
evenly with salt. Allow to drain 30 minutes. Pat dry with paper
towels and chop coarsely in food processor. Drain cucumber
in colander for an additional 30 minutes.
2 Place cucumber back in food processor with garlic, lemon juice,
yogurt, and vinegar. Blend well. Adjust vinegar and salt to taste.
Pour in olive oil and blend until ingredients are well combined.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition at a glance
Servings Per Recipe: 8
amount per serving
Total Fat 8g